Jetpack Jerome Jetpack Jerome

It's a decent concept

I've played games like this before, this one isn't too good.
There's no skill to it, because the fuel falls so randomly and the character moves on the x axis really slow :(

Grey Story Grey Story

Good stuff :)

passed the time and its well done :)

Nanobeast Nanobeast

AWESOME

The music is beautiful! Especially the 8bit SOAD cover when you get to the bosses! Unfortunately I could only manage to get to 2 of those bosses and then the game bossed me :(

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Amazing

Graphics are superb and the physics are superb. Very, Very impressive. I wish I was smart enough to develop something like this. Much respect.

Penguin Overlords Penguin Overlords

awesome

The last level could of been a bit harder and some achievements would have been cool but I enjoyed it! :)

Super Fighter's Rampage Super Fighter's Rampage

Sort of cool

but the gameplay is awful :( i couldnt do any better myself so i cant really complain i suppose, I'd love a copy of the FLA so i could mod it for personal use ^_^

Effective Attack Effective Attack

Sweet

7th on th highscores! :) addicting as hell

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

ok game

its too cluttered and the characters are too big for the game

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Almost perfect

Wish there was more things to buy and medals :)

DBZ Goku Soundboard DBZ Goku Soundboard

roflmao

Awesome, I might phone somebody on loudspeaker and use this and see how long I can keep them on the phone :') also 'We've just begun to fight and already his speed and technique have surpassed mine.' Well what difference would it make if it's the start of the fight or not, you would give it your all at the start of a fight in real life. Its like the characters are self aware of the structure of the cartoon, like they know it gets more rediculous as the fight goes along :')